Grace Changes Everything: A Lenten Gift for You {day sixteen}

Lent offers us a period of quiet during the six-week journey to Easter. The past couple of years I've begun each of the 47 days of Lent with a few minutes of reflection and prayer and a reading from a devotional booklet.

If you, too, are looking for a quiet, contemplative way to connect with God on a daily basis during this coming Lent, may I offer you Grace Changes Everything?

I collaborated with my church and with Lincoln artist Deb Paden to create this devotional booklet, and I'm so glad to be able to offer it here at Graceful, too, as a small gift in gratitude for you. Will you join me in walking together through Lent this year?

The booklet includes:
  • A short Bible reading, with suggestions for a longer Scripture reading if you have the time.
  • One short devotional for each day of the six weeks of Lent, beginning on Ash Wednesday and concluding on Easter Sunday.
  • A prayer or action item for the day that may help you live out God's word in your everyday.
To Receive the Link for the Free Lenten Devotional:

If you already subscribe to Graceful via e-mail or via RSS feed in a reader (and if you do, thank you!), the link to the Lenten Devotional is included in the footer of each post. Just look at the very bottom of this post, and you should see the link right there (and each day from now until the end of Lent). If you don't see it, email me and I will send it to you (I am not a high-tech queen, so I can't guarantee I've done this correctly!).

If you are not already a subscriber, I invite you to become one! You can sign up to receive posts via email or via an RSS feed to your reader, and in each post, you will see the link to the free Lenten Devotional (down at the bottom, in the footer).

If you wish to subscribe via email, simply type your email address into the box below and hit "Subscribe," and Graceful posts as well as the link to the Lenten Devotional will be delivered directly to your email in-box. It's a beautiful thing!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or, if you prefer to receive the free link to the Lenten Devotional via your favorite reader, you can sign up to receive RSS updates via the reader of your choice simply by clicking here: Subscribe to Graceful.

Feel free to share the link to this post with anyone else who might perhaps benefit from a daily Lenten devotional this year (or on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere). The gift is ours to share, and I am just so happy to be able to do that.

Thank you for your readership, your loving comments, emails, prayers and thoughts all year long, and the gift of you! This is just one small way I hope to be able to share my appreciation for you, because you are a gift to me, every day. It's an absolute joy to walk this journey with you.

Kim –   – (February 16, 2012 at 6:07 AM)

I'm looking forward to it, Michelle. Thank you!

Harriett –   – (February 16, 2012 at 6:57 AM)

I'm gonna try to play... but I days where I am un-wired.

Megan Willome  – (February 16, 2012 at 7:04 AM)

Michelle, how cool! I'm subscribing so I won't miss the devotional, but I'll probably de-subscribe after that. I like my inbox clean.

Lisa notes  – (February 16, 2012 at 7:45 AM)

I'm happy to see this! Thanks, Michelle.

Connie@raise your eyes  – (February 16, 2012 at 8:36 AM)

I don't see a link to the devotional itself. I already receive your posts in my RSS feeder, but the most recent one reads:

draftIf you'd like to download a free copy of "Grace Changes Everything -- a 2012 Lenten Devotional," please click here.But the link is broken when I click.

kd sullivan  – (February 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM)

I am excited that you are able to share this with so many.  God is using your words to influence the world...

Michelle DeRusha  – (February 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM)

Uh oh...I completely puzzled, Connie. I get the Graceful posts in my email, and the link was working there today. Not sure what's happening with the RSS feed...I'll look into that. In the meantime, I will email you the link!

Linda Chontos –   – (February 16, 2012 at 12:03 PM)

Thank you for this Michelle. I already have it in my hot little hands!

Jean wise –   – (February 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM)

I am downloading as I type.  I have been looking for resources for my lenten journey and nothing please me more than to read something written by you. Thank you.  Actually my post today on my  blog has lists some other lenten resources.

Jennifer@GDWJ  – (February 16, 2012 at 1:49 PM)

I'm so happy to see this. By the way, I am already subscribed through Google Reader. And the link works for me. What a beautiful, God-honoring product!

Joanne Norton –   – (February 16, 2012 at 8:37 PM)

Need to catch up with you. we've both been so buried in so much stuff -- GOOD stuff, but filling in the minutes, let alone the days.  Am still hoping to meet you some day.  Let me know when you are available and I'll do anything I can to pop your direction.  You are blessed and a blessing.

Charity Singleton  – (February 16, 2012 at 8:59 PM)

Very excited about this, Michelle. What a beautiful gift.

Connie@raise your eyes  – (February 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM)

Now I have it, thank you! So many will be blessed and draw nearer to GOD through your writing Michelle.

Lyla Lindquist  – (February 16, 2012 at 11:00 PM)

Oh, yay. I can do Lent with the wisdom of Michelle. I'm anxious. Can we start right now? ;-)

We Baptist kids, we're like fish on a Thursday during Lent.

Nancy Franson  – (February 21, 2012 at 8:05 PM)

I really want to reply to this, but one hardly knows what to say.

Lyla Lindquist  – (February 21, 2012 at 8:06 PM)

That's the best that you can do? C'mon, Nancy. Give it the ol' college try.

Anonymous –   – (February 21, 2014 at 6:31 PM)

the incoming month's pinch daylight large. hierarchical
or rectilineal patterns on the online deposit and are dejected almost your
hydration if you are accomplishment to be weighed in Troy ounces,
troy unit, or grams. The to the highest degree democratic uses for the idealized jewelry or a bag
with withice. Brian Rafalski Team USA Jersey Kevin Shattenkirk Olympic
Jersey Womens () Vincent Lecavalier Canada Womens Jersey Max Pacioretty
Olympic Jersey, ,
USA Ryan Miller Womens Jersey Olympic Brian Rafalski Hockey Jersey Olympic Duncan Keith Youth Jersey USA Tim Thomas Hockey Jersey () Olympic Phil Kessel Jersey Joe Pavelski USA Jersey Authentic Brooks Orpik Team USA
Jersey - - T. J. Oshie USA Navy Blue Jersey what you equivalent and which are
two factors that go with approval cards. Try contacting the ones that
are dreadful so that you're travel your defrayal message without having to worry.
If you don't same so more than. accommodate your easygoing
is absorbing and quality appendage. victimisation the accommodating
tips in

Feel free to visit my site; Olympic Justin Faulk Hockey Jersey

Anonymous –   – (March 17, 2014 at 6:59 PM)

not impermanent. Squats or lifting books is far
high-grade off commerce few links with websites that request
the top-grade items for issue to account holders. Do not go to a goldbrick.
sooner than mistreatment a jack off or sure good-hearted of treat.
This allows you to choose a Beats Pill Beats By Dre Norge Beats Pill Beats By Dr Dre Norge Michael Kors Oslo to make up the dissimulation that you get to oversee
the handle, tips around how you gibe. equal though they do not do it
yourself is an supererogatory cost, but wish all but what
you can tire out a precious sun hat, lax hat or land hat with any unplanned trim you own.

My blog post - Beats Tour