Weekend Meditation: Rejoice

With Deidra's Sunday community:

If you haven't done so already, would you kindly consider "liking" my Writer Facebook page by clicking here? Thank you! You can also  receive "Graceful" free in your email in-box or via the reader of your choice, by clicking here.

Gwen Stewart –   – (January 14, 2012 at 4:40 AM)

That's a beautiful photo, Michelle. I'm trying to rejoice though this is definitely NOT my favorite time of year! May God bless you in this winter season

Jean Wise  – (January 14, 2012 at 6:03 AM)

Great way to start the day.  Sure glad you are back blogging!!

Michelle DeRusha  – (January 14, 2012 at 9:53 AM)

I just read your post last night about the 15th of January, and all the ways you are intentionally trying to be thankful this year. I really loved it, because I feel the exact same way.{I apologize for not leaving a comment -- I was having a Friday night lazy moment!}

Michelle DeRusha  – (January 14, 2012 at 9:54 AM)

Thanks, Jean - I'm glad to be back, too!

Jennifer@GDWJ  – (January 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM)

I hope I have not broken some Pinterest protocol. I just pinned this, giving credit back to you, of course, Michelle. Anyway, I hope it's ok that I did that. This is just beautiful!!

(Does the old saying, "easier to ask for forgiveness than permission?" apply here?)

Jean Fischer  – (January 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM)

Love the photo. Interestingly, that song has been running through my head lately, too.

Sheila Seiler Lagrand  – (January 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM)

What is that? It looks like one could use it to make a funnel cake.

Beautiful photo. And yes, I will rejoice and be glad, even though winter punishes me. Thanks.

Michelle DeRusha  – (January 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM)

Sounds good to me. Thanks for honoring me with the pin! I saw that star hanging from a tree in the middle of the woods in MN on Christmas Eve - thought that was pretty cool!

Michelle DeRusha  – (January 14, 2012 at 4:13 PM)

I'm not sure exactly what it is, Sheila. I assumed it was a Christmas decoration. I saw it hanging on a random tree in the middle of the woods on a Christmas Eve hike in MN -- it just seemed too cool not to snap a picture of it! And at the time it felt like a sign from God...not sure why, but it just did.

Sheila Seiler Lagrand  – (January 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM)

A sign from God. Indeed. I'm glad you saw it. And photographed it.

Glenda Childers –   – (January 14, 2012 at 6:37 PM)

I love the new picture of yourself. Gives me a better idea of what you look like, when I think of you. (prettyJean Fischer
Fondly,
Glenda

Sandra Heska King  – (January 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM)

Beautiful design suspended in the middle of a "Y."

DeanneMoore –   – (January 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM)

Reading on Saturday night. I had a good day. So thankful He made it. :)

thefisherlady  – (January 15, 2012 at 12:15 AM)

it sparkles... just like this new day!

Sharon@HikingTowardHome  – (January 15, 2012 at 1:49 PM)

What a glorious God we serve. Thankful that He made THIS day.

Susan DiMickele  – (January 15, 2012 at 10:03 PM)

Yep, it's a good day indeed.  I have a houseful of 5th grade boys and life is good cause I'm also catching up with YOU!

Shelly –   – (January 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM)

Love your new profile pic and your photography is just so clear and interesting.